Wow – we are honored to have just been named in the Top 3 Realtors in St. Pete by the Three Best Rated website, which independently reviews businesses with a 50-Point inspection including everything from checking customer reviews, history, complaints, satisfaction ratings, trust and cost to general excellence.
Liane Jamason of Jamason Realty Group at Smith & Associates Real Estate was rated as being the Top 3 Realtors in St. Petersburg, Florida. In 2016, our team of two sold over $23,000,000 in real estate. We are knowledgeable about luxury and waterfront properties, as well as popular neighborhoods like Shore Acres, Old Northeast, Crescent Heights, Kenwood and of course Downtown and beyond. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service during our real estate transaction in which the buyer or seller always know what is going on and feel comfortable with the process.
Many people have a friend or acquaintance with a real estate license. Heck – now that the market is hot, everyone I know is running out to get their real estate license because they think it’s as easy as it looks on HGTV – show 3 houses and they buy one, right? (Hint: It’s not even close to being that easy and requires a lot of skill in negotiations, marketing and customer service!)
When it comes to selling what is likely your most precious financial asset, consider this. Is it best to hire a friend or relative and do them a favor, or hire the very best person for the job who will net you the most amount of money from the sale of your home?
Imagine if you were in need of heart surgery, and your next door neighbor was a general surgeon. Would you call him for your heart surgery, or would you seek out the most renown heart specialist in the area to perform your surgery?
While selling a home may not be surgery – it is sort of like financial surgery and having the right team of experts on your side can make or break the amount that goes into your pocket at the end of the day.
The next time you are buying or selling a home, it’s important to do your search into the individual(s) representing you. Some questions you may want to ask include:
- Are you full-time? (We eat, sleep and breathe real estate – yes!)
- Are you an individual agent or do you have a team – and if so how many are on your team and what does each member do? (We have a team of 2 full-time agents, 2 part-time assistants and 1 full time contract to close coordinator.)
- How many years have you been selling real estate? (11 years!)
- What were your total sales last year? ($23,000,000 for our team of 2 agents.)
- What is your list-to-sell ratio? (This is an indicator of what kind of negotiator the agent is. Ours is 98%, industry average is 94% – so we net you 4% higher than the average agent from the sale of your home.)
- How does your brokerage support you? (Smith & Associates Real Estate provides us with custom signage, full-page ads for our open house weekends, and various other types of marketing highlighting our listings.)
- How many days on average does it take you to sell a home? (Industry average is around 90 days in our area. We typically sell homes in 30 days or less.)
- What kind of marketing will you or your team perform? (See our marketing plan.)
- Do you hire a professional photographer? (Yes! And often an aerial photographer for waterfront homes.)
- What makes you better than every other Realtor out there? (Let’s talk and I’ll show you!)
If you are considering buying or selling a home, please contact us today.