Thinking of selling a home in Tampa Bay?
Liane Jamason is a top listing agent with Smith & Associates Real Estate, and head of the Jamason Realty Group. Named in the Top 1% of Local Realtors and the Top 75 Realtors in the County, Liane is a multi-million dollar top producer.
Liane frequently has contributed in the press to real estate pieces for Bay News 9, Channel 10 News Tampa as well as the Tampa Bay Times. A great Realtor could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you’ve been waiting for. Click here to see our current listings and sold listings as well as reviews of our team by past customers.
At Jamason Group, our ultimate goal is to sell your home FAST for TOP DOLLAR.
- We will secure full Multiple Listing Service (MLS) exposure for your property.
- Professional photography with a minimum of 25 quality color photos. Aerial photography available as well in certain areas (home cannot be within 1/2 mile of an airport due to federal regulations.)
- Your home will have a customized Virtual Tour or Video Commercial of the home placed on YouTube also created by our professional photographer.
- Our client’s listings are internationally featured on Realtor.com, WorldProperties.com, LuxuryPortfolio.com, LeadingRE.com and Mayfair International – the #1 searched real estate website in London and surrounding countries.
- We will create a personalized property flyer to keep at your home for prospective buyers to take with them at showings.
- Consultation with our stager. Full staging services may be available – ask for details.
- We will place a custom yard sign on your property with tracking phone number.
- Website with full lead capture dedicated specifically to your property.
- Color flyer or brochure with photos of your home for buyers to take with them after they are shown your home.
- Professionally written blog post on your home with pictorial and video inserts will be featured on our website which outranks every other realtor website in the area.
- Listing will be syndicated to over 800 searchable websites and 125,000+ agent websites worldwide.
- Postcard campaign to closest 100-250 neighbors letting them know your home is listed.
- Periodic ads will be run (depending on publication dates and deadlines) in Bay Magazine, Tampa Bay Magazine, Tampa Bay Metro, Tampa Bay Times, Belleair Bee, St Pete Downtown Newsletter, and St. Pete Northeast Journal as appropriate.
- Tracked instant call feature allows customers to reach us immediately when they inquire via Zillow, Trulia, etc. and track where the lead came from and which property they are calling on.
- Every buyer lead that comes in on your home is contacted with a text message and/or email within seconds, and put on 20 step follow up plan so no lead falls through the cracks who may be interested in your home.
- Coming soon and Just Listed custom Facebook ads and promoted posts put your home in front of tens of thousands of people who aren’t on Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, etc. See an example here. Note the interaction amongst prospective buyers.
- Mass email platform allows us to send your home to our database (currently over 5,000 customers) plus the 5,000+ members of the Pinellas Realtor Organization and track who is viewing it, clicking, etc. so we can follow up appropriately.
- Phone calls made by our team to promote the website made to the following: 1) your neighborhood 2) top 100 agents in the area 3) every buyer or buyer lead in our database who’s criteria the home fits.
- Your home will be featured on our search engine optimized website that outranks all other area real estate agent websites.
- Broker’s Open & Private Broker Tours heavily promoted with refreshments served.
- We will set up and screening all showings via a showing service to maximize accessibility.
- You will have access to our assistant/transaction coordinator and full-time buyer’s agents.
- We will ensure that only qualified buyers are touring your home.
- We will call, text and email buyer agents 4x for feedback after showings and send it unfiltered to you.
- You will receive market reports to keep you updated on newest competitors and sales in your neighborhood.
- We will stay in constant contact with you with weekly updates.
- We will handle all contracts and paperwork.
- We provide a professional “contract to close” team who will stay in touch with you and explain each step of the process from contract to closing. This person will coordinate inspections, appraisal, any repair requests, etc.
- We will represent you during negotiations and at closing.
- We will help you find your next home.
More testimonials can be found here.