Thinking of selling a home in Tampa Bay?
Liane Jamason is a top listing agent with Smith & Associates Real Estate, and head of the Jamason Realty Group. Named in the Top 1% of Local Realtors and the Top 75 Realtors in the County, Liane is a multi-million dollar top producer.
Liane frequently has contributed in the press to real estate pieces for Bay News 9, Channel 10 News Tampa as well as the Tampa Bay Times. A great Realtor could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you’ve been waiting for. Click here to see our current listings and sold listings as well as reviews of our team by past customers.
At Jamason Group, our ultimate goal is to sell your home FAST for TOP DOLLAR. Here are the marketing steps we take to ensure your home sells, so that you may choose the package that best suites your needs:
Platinum Marketing Package:
- Pre-market analysis of current competitors, pending sales, and recent comps to establish marketing price that would maximize the sale.
- Listing agent will accompany on showings of your home to interested buyers as necessary (over $1,000,000+).
- Upgraded Professional photography. (example)
- Professional Custom Video tour of the home. (example)
- Aerial video of the home. (example)
- Listing will be internationally featured on Realtor.com, WorldProperties.com, LuxuryPortfolio.com (only homes over $1,000,000), LeadingRE.com and Mayfair International.
- Consultation with professional stager (as necessary, if needed).
- Website with full lead capture for your property.
- 500+ phone calls made by our team to promote the website made to the following: 1) your neighborhood 2) top 100 agents in the area 3) people most likely to purchase in your neighborhood, as determined by demographic studies and 4) every buyer/buyer lead in our database who’s criteria the home fits.
- 1000-2000 voicemail broadcasts promoting your website.
- Door knocking the 100 closest homes to yours to promote the listing.
- Social media campaign, including Facebook boosted/promoted posts with $500-1000 budget. Facebook posts alone will reach between 35,000 and 44,000 people with this budget. Here is an example (with a much lower budget of only $100). Check out the interaction amongst prospective buyers and the number of click throughs.
- Email blast to announce listing to our database of 3500 people, and to the 5000+ active members of the local Realtor Organization with link to your home’s website.
- Postcard campaign announcing the listing and promoting your webpage, targeted to the same audience we’ve made the calls to.
- Promotional booklet made for your home for buyers to take with them after showings promoting the home’s best features.
- Front and back full colored flyers.
- Video tour placed on our YouTube Channel. YouTube is the #2 most searched website – Google is #1!
- Professionally written blog post, with pictorial and video inserts.
- Weekly updates of every step we take to market your home throughout the process.
- MLS entry.
- Daily prospecting to continue to find your buyer.
- 4X’s call, text, and email to every agent who shows the home, beginning within the first hour after showing. Designed to maximize the feedback.
- Daily market reports updating you on newest competitors and sales.
- Each offer presented to you in person (per your request).
- Professional closing coordinator once under contract.
- Premium Open House first weekend on the market (premium open house consists of: 100-200 phone calls, 1000-2000 voicemail broadcasts, 50 invitations hand delivered to your neighbors, additional Facebook and email promotions, refreshments served, two agents present for personal tours.) Typical turnout to a premium open house can range from 20-100 people.
- Broker’s open house heavily promoted and with refreshments served. Typical turnout is between 12-25 agents, each of whom may have buyers for your home.
- Customized signage with directional signs strategically placed.
- Agent to attend appraisal and provide comparable sales to appraiser.
- Structured communication process to consistently keep you in the loop.
- Placement of listing on TBO.com and placement in various print publications as publishing deadlines dictate.
- Electronic lockbox with “call before showing” code…only agents with confirmed appointments could possibly get into your home (under $1,000,000).
- Personalized Concierge Center to schedule showings.
Same steps as our platinum package except for:
- No aerial video and photography.
- Listing agent will not accompany on showings – buyer’s agents will use lockbox for access.
- No customized YouTube video. (substitute standard virtual tour instead, example)
- 200-300 phone calls (instead of 500+).
- 500-750 voicemail broadcasts (instead of 1000-2000).
- Door knocking reduced to closest 25-50 homes (instead of 100+).
- $100-$250 Facebook campaign budget (instead of $500-1000). Estimated reach is 5000-10,000.
- Postcard campaign reduced to 100 closest neighbors (not to top agents).
- No booklets (brochures/flyers instead).
- No consultation with a professional stager.
- 4x’s email to agent for feedback, as well as 1x’s call and text delivered once/week.
1x’s/week market report.
- Offers presented over the phone or via email for your convenience.
- Traditional open house vs. Premium Open House.
- Limited magazine advertising.
- No advertisement on TBO.com.
More testimonials can be found here.