5 Reasons to Use Jamason Group to Buy A Home
1. It costs you nothing. Other Realtors charge “transaction fees” often times. We do not. We are paid a commission by the Seller and that’s it – it costs you nothing to have us assist you in finding a home.
2. We’ll set you up on a comprehensive MLS search that notifies you the instant a home becomes available that matches your criteria, so you get a jump on it before other buyers. We can also help you find foreclosures, new construction homes and short sales, in addition to regular resale homes. You may notice that when you are searching for homes on sites like Zillow, that you find out the home is already under contract or sold. That’s because these 3rd party sites aren’t updated directly from an MLS feed. Having a Realtor gives you direct access to properties the instant they are listed, so you see the best ones before the person scoping out Zillow.
3. We’ll help you get pre-approved for a mortgage, and we’ll have our preferred lender contact you with your pre-approval so you can start home shopping! This way you’ll know exactly what you qualify for and what your mortgage payment will be before you start home shopping.
4. Want a specific area of town because of the schools? Check out our Tampa Bay Schools page. We will help you find that perfect home in the community you want!
5. We’ll guide you through the entire home buying process, and help you sell your existing home if you should need to. We can even arrange it so that your existing home closes at the same time as you buy your new one!
Fantastic experience working with Liane Jamason, Chad Grannan, and the team at Smith & Associates. I’m a first time home buyer and had not one clue of what to do going into this process, but they made everything so easy! Never had to wait for an answer to any of my dumb questions. They’re on top of everything. You can’t go wrong with them! A+++
– Terry Long
I recently purchased my home in the Crescent Heights area of St. Petersburg and Liane was my Realtor. As a first time home buyer on my own, I had many, many questions about the process. I was taking a huge financial step into an arena about which I knew very little. Liane was there to guide and support me. She patiently answered all my questions, explained each step and returned my numerous emails and phone calls promptly, even very early in the morning. Liane is professional, intelligent, reliable, calm and knows her business very well. I felt that I was in good hands and in the end I had my beautiful home at a fair price. Thank you, Liane!
– Shoshana Kroll