The REO Department
We offer REO services to banks and asset managers who need to liquidate their inventory.
REO Services – What we offer:
- BPO sent within 72 hours of occupancy verification
- Have property re-keyed & secured if necessary
- Skilled negotiations
- The team business model means someone is always available for “live” conversation
- Our website and our e-mail list targets REO buyers
- Verify occupancy status within 24hrs.
- Once vacant, have property re-keyed and combination box installed.
- Digital photos emailed mailed within 72hrs.
- Complete BPO on property and damage inspection reports.
- Have vendors bid on initial interior cleanup and lawn cleanup.
- Inspect property and make appropriate suggestions to seller to prepare home.
- Price property to sell.
- Input in Multiple Listing Service
- Syndicate listing to over 1,000 real estate websites including Realtor.com, HotPads.com, Trulia.com, etc.
- Place sign on site, with appropriate riders.
- Schedule photography and virtual tour photo sessions for high valued properties
- Place as a featured property on TheREODepartment.com
- Email over 3,000 local investors property information.
- Keep track of showings and follow-up with agent feedback.
- Follow-up on leads.
- Daily prospecting for buyers.
- Monitor feedback from showings and follow-up on leads.
- View web site to assure satisfaction.
- Assess impact of ads and make necessary revisions.
- Inspect property inventory brochures.
- Maintain record of showings and follow-up with agent feedback.
- Follow-up on leads.
- Weekly property inspection.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current market plan.
- Review price and determine if adjustment is necessary.
- Continue daily prospecting.
- Discuss current marketing plan with Sellers and revised course of action plan.
- Monthly status report.
Handling Commercial and Residential REO, Short Sale and Pre-Foreclosure listings is our specialty at The REO Department. Liane Jamason has a background in technology and marketing that allows her to quickly list and find qualified buyers for these types of listings. In fact, her listings are marketed to over 1,000 real estate websites for maximum exposure. Liane holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Management and Marketing from Palm Beach Atlantic University. Liane also holds the CDPE designation displaying her expertise as a Certified Distressed Property Expert.