Location, Lifestyle & Space
Nestled next to the lush Pinellas Trail featuring its many parks, forests waterways and coastal areas, the new Stevenson Creek Townhomes offer luxury, tranquility and plenty of space to call home. Seven two-story townhomes are under construction and set for completion late this year. 6 of the townhomes are 1,813 sq ft and one is 1,790 sq ft. of finished space with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Imagine pulling into your personal two car garage, walking directly inside your brand new home featuring the latest design styles and amenities, and stepping out on your patio or walking through the beautiful green space right outside your door.
Peruse the beautiful boutiques and dozens of local restaurants minutes away in Dunedin or slip down to Clearwater Beach all just minutes from your front doormat. Any good Realtor will tell you location is everything when purchasing a home and Stevenson Creek offers the best combination of location, privacy and lifestyle.
Pre-construction pricing from $399,990 is still available on these townhomes but it won’t last much longer. Call us now for the latest availability and pricing information. We can also provide the list of limited-time amenities offered to those purchasing during the construction period.
Stevenson Creek offers open floorplans, quality concrete block construction, soaring ceilings, and intricate details like specialty 6″ baseboards that provide an ultra luxurious feel. Choose from two design packages that will give you a dark or light colored kitchen and fixtures depending on your personal style and taste. Never worry about the weather with high impact glass on your windows and high efficiency appliances.
Modern luxury means controlling many aspects of your home with your smartphone. With Nest thermostats and many other Smart Home features you’ll can adjust the thermostat or even close the garage door no matter where your travels take you. The best part is it’s all included.
- Concrete Block construction
- 9’-10” ceilings first floor
- 8’-8” ceilings second floor
- 6” baseboards
- 7’0” interior doors
- Two designer color palettes to choose from
- Wood floor throughout Lower Level (Entry, Kitchen, Dining, Living, Powder Bathroom)
- Concrete Block interior demising walls
- Hurricane impact glass on windows
- Gas water heater
- Ceiling fan prewire (bedrooms & living)
- Large walk in closet in Master Bedroom
- Carpet standard in Master Bedroom (Wood upgrade option)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Self-assist closing cabinets
- Quartz countertop kitchen
- 36” countertop height in kitchen
- Undermount stainless steel sink in island
- Built in Tile Shower with Waterfall
- Quartz Counter tops
- 34″ Counter top heights
- Dual Sinks
- Comfort-height toilet with self-close lid
- 12″x 24″ Tile
Garage & Outdoor Features
- Private courtyards
- Gas, electric, water at the patio for outdoor kitchen
- Gutters flowing directly to underground stormwater
- Automatic inground sprinkler system
- Reinforced wall for wall mounted kayaks and paddleboards
- Electric car power supply (upgrade option)
- Community green space
- Directly adjacent to Pinellas Trail
- Outdoor fire pit and seating
- Guest parking
- Dog walk
- Accent landscape and building lighting
Smart Home Technology
- Nest Thermostat
- Nest Smoke Detectors
- Keyless Front Door w/keypad
- Connected Capable Garage Door
- Prewire for Security System
- USB Charging Ports
- Light dimmer switches
Environmentally Sustainable Practices
- High Efficiency variable speed A/C.
- High Efficiency appliances
- High Efficiency water heaters
- High Efficiency insulation
- High Efficiency insulated & low-E coated windows
Another feature of the Stevenson Creek Townhomes is the reasonable HOA fees. At just over $145 dollars per month you can enjoy maintenance-free living and amenities like the outdoor fire pit and seating.
Active Lifestyle Awaits
Hop on the adjacent Pinellas Trail and have an adventure that can last a few hours or even a few days! You’ll have 47 miles of trail to explore. Head south to St. Petersburg or north to Tarpon Springs. You’ll also be minutes from downtown Dunedin where you can enjoy the charming restaurants or peruse the lovely shops.
Want to Know More?
With only 7 Townhomes available for purchase these won’t last long. Give us a call now and we can provide you details of what is currently available as well as similar homes across the Tampa Bay area. We have our thumbs on the pulse of Tampa Bay area real estate and we can be there to help you through every step of the buying or selling process. You’ll never feel pressured but you’ll always feel informed.