You will be immersed in luxury the moment you walk in the doors at Parkshore Plaza. Welcome to this impressive condo building built in 2006 on Beach Drive in Downtown St. Petersburg. It’s sister property is 400 Beach Drive. This building features 117 condominium residences of which 96 units are in the tower plus 21 townhomes or cityhomes. There are 4 units per floor with stunning views of Beach Drive and the water. Units include 2 parking spaces. A concierge is on duty in the secured lobby. Many of the amenities are on the 3rd floor including a fitness center, library, billiard room, gathering and card rooms with a catering kitchen, and pool with a spa, community grilling area, and an outdoor fireplace.
- Heated pool and spa, poolside pavilion, gas grills and cabanas
- Outdoor fireplace on the private pool deck featuring bay vistas
- Fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center and health spa, steam room, showers & changing areas
- Social room featuring dining room with kitchen & wet bar, sound system & large screen TV
- Billiards room, large screen TV and sitting area
- Business Communications Center with computer, fax/copier, shredder
- Trash shutes on every floor for easy disposal
- Dog friendly building
Below you will find all of the active listings in the highly desirable Parkshore Plaza Building, located centrally in downtown St. Petersburg.
To perform a custom search of the entire Tampa Multiple Listing Service, click here.