I am currently working with several clients who are in search of their dream home but just haven’t found it just yet. As I have several followers who read my website and receive my blog via email – I thought I’d reach out and see if anyone knows someone who might consider selling or renting a their home that might match one of my client’s needs!
1. Dennis: Interested in buying or renting in Downtown St. Pete. Looking for a condo or townhome in 33701, 2 to 3 bedrooms under about the $400K price point. We have seen everything on the market currently.
2. Barbara: Interested in buying or renting in Downtown St. Pete. They like the Parkshore Plaza building and 400 Beach, or Signature Place but would consider other condo buildings as well. 2 to 3 bedrooms. We have seen everything on the market currently – call me if you are considering listing or renting your unit. They need something fairly quickly as their home is on the market and is receiving a lot of traffic, and they don’t want to be homeless when it goes under contract.
3. Lee: Looking for a spacious property in St. Pete – area is pretty open – anywhere from 33702, 33703, 33704, down to Pinellas Point area. Need 3 bedrooms with a den or 4 bedrooms, prefers updated kitchen, under $450K – with a pool, or room for one. We have seen everything available on the market.
4. Ngoan: Looking for a Pinellas County vacation property up to about $650K. Single family with a water view that is pretty wide and fairly unobstructed. 3 bedrooms or more. Updated.
5. Brian: Also looking for a Pinellas County vacation property up to about $500K. Prefers single family with a wide water view. Minimum 3 bedrooms and prefers some updating.
6. John: Looking for a South Tampa or Westchase area single family home. Minimum 3 bedroom, 1600 sq. ft. Prefers updated kitchen and baths. Price up to $800K. We have seen most everything on the market currently.