As one of St. Petersburg’s most desirable luxury properties, Signature Place sits beautifully adjacent to the largest marina in Florida. The luxury property is steps from the Saturday morning farmer’s market, the Saint Petersburg Yacht Club, and the Historic Vinoy Park Hotel. The location attracts buyers looking for the Bayfront lifestyle in the heart of the city.
Clients often have questions about the features and amenities of Signature Place, so I’ve compiled a list of 10 things you might want to know before making your offer.
- The building has a 6 story waterfall that is 60 feet wide.
- All units are wired for state-of-the-art technology for both voice and data.
- There is a sky-garden on the 6th floor complete with cabanas, a reflective pool, and panoramic views of the Bay.
- There is 24-hour concierge and security in main lobby.
- Social rooms are available to residents including meeting spaces, catering kitchen, flat screen televisions, bar areas, and a media room.
- The state-of-the-art fitness center offers cardiovascular and circuit training equipment.
- Residences feature fine European cabinetry, polished quartz or granite countertops, premium stainless steel kitchen appliances, frameless glass shower enclosures, tile flooring, floor to ceiling windows, and designer bathroom fixtures.
- Signature’s street-level Urban Plaza offers residents a park-like oasis within the urban downtown ambiance.
- There are bay views in nearly every unit from the terrace.
- A resident can watch the St. Petersburg Grand Prix from their balcony as the cars zoom by at 150 MPH.
Now that you’ve fallen in love, check out the available units at Signature Place.